Take a Look to Our Business Analyst in MS Excel Training Course
Furnish the skills of fresher/Experienced at corporate by delivering industry admirable certification for Business Analyst in Excel training.
Complete practical training by expert & professional Sr. Business Analyst With having 10+ Years of experience.
Placement assistance would be 100% after completion of 70% of Business Analyst training our dedicated placement team arrange interview till placement
Unfold your Business Analyst skills with corporate level with technical test series with Practical Training to furnish aptitude
Experience unique and lively – Real time projects learning & case study for learners at SLA’s workshop.
Complete assistance for fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes to the Learners.
- About Business Analyst Training
- Why Learn Business Analyst
- Business Analyst Programme Details
Business Analysis refers to the activity of practice of delivering changes in the organizational context by identifying and defining requirements and recommending proper solutions which can deliver value to the stakeholders. It is also considered as a resource discipline in order to identify the needs and requirements of the Business and determine solutions for any business issue. Business Analysis is known to be a very valuable Business operation for any organization as it helps them to make viable changes in order to improve the performance of the company and achieve their organizational goals. This is the main reason organizations all over the world are investing greatly in Business Analysis and highly professional Business Analyst who can help them provide increased return on investment and reducing their project cost. This increased the requirement for professional Business Analysts in the market and if you have completed graduation in management and Business, then you would also have dreamt of becoming a Business Analyst. SLA Consultants Gurgaon offers the most appropriate and right platform to such candidates who want to pursue a career in the Business Analytics field where they can attend our specifically customised and Best Business Analysis Training Course in Gurgaon. The Job-oriented Business Analyst Certification Course covers all the wide range of exclusive topics related to Business Analysis that will offer the students with comprehensive skill set in the field allowing them to become a valued professional who will be highly respected in the market. The Business Analysis Training Course Gurgaon is divided into 5 different modules, each providing industry relevant expertise in different fields such as Microsoft advanced Excel, Microsoft Power Business Intelligence, MS Access & MS SQL, SAS Base & R-Programming. The Business Analyst Certification Course can easily be completed within 2 months where the candidates can choose preferred classrooms such as weekdays and weekends. Anyone is eligible to attend the Business Analyst Training Course as long as they have a graduation in any field, however, having a degree in Business and Administration can prove to be beneficial for the Business Analyst Course. The Business Analyst Course is targeted towards both beginners and working professionals who wants to grasp Business Analysis technique or Excel their current expertise to achieve job growth in future. We have been providing Business Analysis Training to the Aspiring candidates for the last 10 years successfully with highly equipped lab facility and remarkable administration support which offers the student complete assistance in scheduling backup classes and arranging faculties. Once the student has successfully completed the Business Analysis Training Gurgaon, he or she will not have any difficulty securing a relevant job as a Business Analyst at any reputed organisation. Therefore, if you have an interest in numbers and figures, then you can attend our highly reliable and updated Business Analysis Training Course in Gurgaon and take your first step towards a successful career.
The Business Analysis Training Course in Gurgaon has been designed by industry experts after examining the current requirements of the Business industry. The Business Analyst Course curriculum of the Business Analyst Certification Course is of high quality and updated which would allow the participants to offer enormous benefits to their respective organisations which include increasing the overall return on investment by reducing the project cost and offering cost efficient solutions, successfully completing the projects and achieving organisational goals and collaboration with the stakeholders in order to reduce wasted work due to errors. It will help the participants gain new skills and expertise in effective planning and advanced documentation for creating Business solutions. The Business Analyst Certification Course aligns to the maximum standards set by our experts in order to ensure comprehensive success in the Business Analysis field which will help the participants to still relevant with the Rapid changes in the industry. The Business Analyst Training Course is conducted by well certified instructors having over 10 to 15 years of experience in the Business Analysis field who will utilise live projects and assignments and Real-time Business Analyst Practical Training Classes to support self paced learning. During the Business Analysis Certification Course Gurgaon, the students will receive extensive knowledge in Advanced Excel features, proper utilisation of Microsoft Power BI for performing data visualisation, Data Exploration and sharing and Data Modelling which can be useful in business analysis. Furthermore, they will also learn to utilise MS Access and SQL tools and gain understanding of R-Programming and SAS Base which are highly popular Data Analytics tools utilised by Business organisations for identifying Business solutions.
The Business Analyst Training Course is crafted in such a manner that it will provide diligent and explicit knowledge to the participant who will learn to perform all the duties and job responsibilities of a Business Analyst which include working with external stakeholders in order to understand and investigate feedback, using Data Modelling techniques to analyse information and recommend suggestions for improvement in the Business activities, communicating with employees to understand the requirements of each departments, conducting budgeting and forecasting to help the company develop an innovative budget, performing Financial Modelling and variance Analysis and developing reports based on the business requirements. At SLA consultants Gurgaon, we try to give the students complete Independence to learn and Excel Business Analysis at their own pace and offer them uninterrupted support that allow them to master Business Analytics techniques within a short span of time. Our expert teachers also conduct workshops and handouts to provide hands-on experience to the students and there any of the doubts in real time. We understand very well that just having the graduation degree in Business Analysis will not help the students to attain a promising job opportunity as a Business Analyst, and thus, developed this industry focused Business Analyst Certification Course which the aspiring candidates can complete within a couple of months and become efficient enough to stand out from the crowd and lead a successful career. After completion of the Business Analyst Training, all the participants will be provided with a valid Certification Course in Business Analysis which can be extremely useful for them to stay ahead in the competition. Furthermore, 100% Job Placement Assistance that includes interview preparation and Personality Development Training also help the students to clear job interview in first attempt. If you have any doubts regarding the Business Analysis Training Course Gurgaon or our Business Analyst Training Institute, feel free to give us a call or visit our office.
Data matters everywhere and Business organizations all over the world are beginning to realize this fact. It is important to understand that doing Business has become extremely difficult in current times due to the increasing competition in the market. In order to stay in the competition and sustain in the market, it has become extremely important for companies to develop necessary Business strategies which would help them to outsmart their competitors and provide better services to their customers. This can be done by Business Analytics which is a very simple term that means utilizing different Tools and techniques along with skills to identify Business issues and developing affirmative solutions for Organisational growth. It is a very reliable means of Business Insight which is based on Statistics and information of Business performance in the past which can be used for better decision making. Apart from that, due to the increasing number of companies, the amount generated is also huge which need to be organized and maintained correctly. For that, professional Business Analysts are required by companies to have them organized valuable information and make necessary decisions in specific areas such as Human Resource, marketing, Financial operations and much more. This is the main reason why learning Business Analytics can prove to be extremely beneficial for your career. Below are provided some thought provoking reasons why you should also learn Business Analysis and choose it as your career option.
- After acquiring skills in Business Analysis, you will become a professional who will know how to use information and generate meaningful Business insights to help the company enhance its performance and productivity. It is considered as one of the most lucrative careers in the current Business market which will continue to grow in the upcoming years.
- There is a huge requirement for Professional Business Analysts in the Indian and international market as every Business organizations need to develop data driven strategy using statistics and Data Modelling. And this is why more and more students are now learning Business Analysis and acquiring skills in Data Analytics tools to become a highly demanding professional.
- The future of the company relies on accurate Business Analytics which would help them to stay ahead in the competition and sustain in the market. For this purpose alone, you will be one of the most respective and valuable assets for the company as you will be responsible for the expansion of the company.
- One of the most important reasons to learn Business Analysis is the fact that you will be a highly paid professional as compared to other employees in the same field. On an average, an experienced Business Analyst in India earns somewhere around 5 to 8 lakh per annum as of 2018. And due to the increasing demand, this is expected to increase extensively in the coming years.
- Another great reason to learn Business Analysis and pursue a career in the field is the fact that many multinational agencies such as Google, IBM, Genpact, Accenture, Oracle, etc are constantly hiring a Professional Business Analyst. This can offer an individual with exceptional growth opportunities in the market and set their career for life after acquiring professional skills in Business Analysis.
These are some of the major reasons why Business Analysis Career is highly popular in the market and you should also take your step early in your career so that you can stand out from the crowd.
Course Duration: 90 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
Business Analyst for Modules – Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants Gurgaon – Business Analyst in Excel & Power BI Practical Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes are also Available on Module Basis
Business Analyst Programme Modules
Module 1 – Microsoft Advanced Excel
Introduction to Excel, Basic Understanding Menu and Toolbar, Introduction to different category of functions like Basics, Mathematical and Statistical, Date and Time, Logical, Lookup and References, Text and Information.
Mathematical Functions:- Sum, Sumif, Sumifs, Count, Counta, Countblank, Countif, Countifs, Average, Averagea, Averageif, Averageifs, Subtotal, Aggregate, Rand, Randbetween, Roundup, Rounddown, Round, Sumproduct
Date & Time Function:- Date, Day, Month, Year, Edate, Eomonth, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time
Text Functions & Data Validation:- Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value, Large, Small Filters (Basic, Advanced, Conditional), Sort (Ascending, Descending, Cell/ Font Color), Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Group & Ungroup, Data split.
Statistical Function & Other Functions:- Isna, Isblank, Iserr, Iseven, Isodd, Islogical, Isytext, Max, Min, Len, Right, Left, Mid, ,Maxa, Maxifs, Median, Minifs, Mina, Vara, Correl, Geomen
Logical Functions:- And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If
Lookup & Reference Functions:- VLookup, HLookup, Index, Match, Offset, Indirect, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula’s, Past Special, Past link
Lesson 1: Introduction to Business Analytics
- What is Analytics?
- Overview of different Analytics with Segment
- Customer Analytics
- Understand Business Analysis Key Concepts
- Performance Analytics
- Risk Analytics
Lesson 2:Formatting, Auto Formatting & Data Manipulation
- Conditional Formatting
- Freezing Concept
- Data Validations
- Logical Functions
- And, If, Nested IF, Not, OR, True, False
- SUMPRODUCT, IFERROR, CONCATENATE, MOD, LEN, RIGHT, LEFT
- Vlookup/Hlookup, Index, Match, Offset
- Statistical and Mathematical Functions
- Rank, Quartile, Percentile, Correl, Geomen
- Trace Precedents and Trace Dependents
- Round, Roundup, Round down, Max, Min, Large, Small
- Standard Deviation, Correlation, Mean, Median, Sum, Count, , Countifs , Sumif, Sumifs
Lesson 3: Data Analysis & Visualization – Power Pivot
- Pivot Table
- Power Pivot
- What-if Analysis
- Data Table –One Variable and Two Variables
- Data Analysis Using Statistics
- Descriptive Statistics
- Moving Average
- Testing Hypothesis
- Measuring Covariance and Correlation
- Graphs & Charts
- Analysis Tool Pack
- Water Fall
Lesson 4: What is Dashboards and Excel Dashboard
- Overview of Chart types, Chart Formatting
- Active X Form Controls
- Principle of great dashboard design
- Selecting Correct Chart to display data
- Interactive Charts with Form Controls
- Combo box, Check Box, Scroll Bar and Radio Button
- Interactive Dashboard with Form Controls
- Form Controls for reports automation
- Data Models using Power Pivot
Module 2 – Microsoft Power BI
- What is MSPBI and its scope
- Learn the common work flow in MSPBI
- Building blocks of MSPBI and its relations
- Quick demo how to create a business dashboard in MSPBI
- MSPBI components
- Old vs. new technologies
- Power BI Desktop/Service/Mobile
- Get data in shape for use with MSPBI
- Combining two or more data sets (source data) for reporting
- Tackling messy data in MSPBI
- Clean and transform data
- How to connect many different data sources
- Manage data source (database) relationships
- Unique keys
- Calculated columns and more
- Custom calculations to evaluate time-based functions
- Build calculated tables based on DAX formulas and expressions
- Creating and viewing visuals easier with optimized models
- Discover hierarchal drill-down tools for date fields
- Create and customize visualization in MSPBI and its power
- Use combination charts
- Create and format slicers with it
- Map visualizations and its utilization
- Use tables and matrixes
- Long live bubbles
- scatter charts in action
- Advanced funnel and waterfall charts
- Drive fast dashboard insights with gauges and numbers
- Color your visualization world with colors
- shapes and scales
- Adding personal touch
- logo etc. to reports and dashboards
- Display and present your dashboard in a way you want with summarize data
- Control how your report elements overlap with each other
- Learn to drill into hierarchies
- Manage how levels are shared (Z-order in reports)
- How to use R visuals in MSPBI
- Quick insights in Power BI Service
- Create and configure a dashboard
- Share dashboard with your organization
- Display and edit visuals- tiles
- full screen
- Get more space on your dashboard
- Install and configure a personal gateway
- Excel and MSPBI
- Import and excel table into Power BI
- Import excel files with data models and power view sheets
- Connect One Drive for business to MSPBI
- Excel data in Power BI summary
- DAX and its basic building blocks
- Create calculated columns (fields) and measures in MSPBI using DAX formulas
- Breadth of functions available in DAX
- User variables in DAX
- Create expressions across multiple tables with relational functions;
- Filter and evaluate tables using advanced table functions
Module 3 – MS-Access & SQL
- SQL Course overview
- Installing the test environment
- What is SQL?
- Editors and Platforms to learn SQL
Complete SQL in a Class
- Quick-start introduction
- Using the basic SELECT statement
- Selecting Rows
- Selecting columns
- Counting rows
- Inserting data
- Updating data
- Deleting data
- Import and Export data
Fundamentals of SQL
- Databases and tables
- SQL syntax overview
- Data Definition, Data Manipulation, Data Control, Transactional Control statements
- Creating tables
- Deleting a table
- Inserting rows into a table
- Deleting rows from a table
- What is NULL?
- Controlling column behaviours with constraints
- Changing a schema with ALTER
- Filtering data with WHERE, LIKE, and IN
- Removing duplicates with SELECT DISTINCT
- Sorting with ORDER BY
How Relationships Work in SQL
- Understanding Joins
- Accessing related tables with JOIN
- Multiple related tables
Explaining SQL Strings
- About SQL strings
- Finding the length of a string
- Selecting part of a string
- Removing spaces with TRIM
- Making strings uppercase and lowercase
Numbers and SQL
- About numeric types
- Finding the type of a value
- Integer division and remainders
- Rounding numbers
SQL Functions and Clause
- The Aggregate functions MIN, MAX, AVG, SUM and COUNT, UPPER, LENGTH, LOWER
- The GROUP BY and HAVING clauses Grouping in a combination with joining
- Triggers in SQL
- Concept of Trigger
- Create Trigger for (Insert, Update, Delete)
- Alter Trigger
What are Subselects and Views in SQL
- Creating a simple subselect
- Searching within a result set
- Creating a view
- Creating a joined view
Maintaining SQL Server Database
- Backup Database
- Restore Database
SQL Server Job Creation
- How to create job in SQL Server Agent
- How to schedule job
Topics Covered as follows:
- Access environment and tools
- Database terminology and concept
- Designing database in Access
- Understanding RDBMS
Working with the Design side of Tables
- Create Query
- Join Tables That Have No Common Fields
- Work with Subdatasheets
- Create Sub queries
- Working with the runtime of Tables
- Data Migration and Importing
- Working with the Design side of Queries
- Working with the runtime of Queries
Working with the Design side of Forms
- Adding Controls to Forms
- Creating Sub forms
- Organizing Information with Tab Pages
- Displaying a Summary of Data in a Form
- Applying Conditional Formatting
- Working with the runtime of Forms, Managing Switchboard
Working with the Design side of Reports
- Organize Report Information
- Format Reports Include Charts in a Report
- Add a Calculated Field to a Report
- Add a Sub report to an Existing Report
- Working with the runtime of Reports
Working with the Design side of Macros
- Creating a Macro Restricting Records Using a Condition
- Automating Data Entry Using a Macro
- Working with the runtime of Macros
- How to create a functional specification
- Build a real-world business application
- Putting altogether and deployment
Module 4 – Base SAS
- Overview Of SAS
- Working in the SAS Environment
- Working with windows
- Enhance editor window
- Log window
- Output window
- Result window explorer window program editor window
- Overviews of Libraries
- Data view
- Referencing files in SAS libraries
- Basic Concepts
- Creating an SAS programs
- Components of SAS programs
- Characteristics of SAS programs
- The layout of SAS programs
Find the Business Analyst in Excel & Power BI Course Duration Details below.
Duration of Module
|Business Analyst Course Module||Business Analyst Course Duration|
|Adv Excel Analytics + MS Power BI + Base SAS + Access & SQL+R Programming||90 (Hours)|
India is a rapidly growing economy with more and more companies establishing every day. In order to compete in this highly stiff market, it is necessary for organizations to hire Business Analysts who can help them develop Business Strategies for increasing their performance and productivity. This is why a career in Business Analysis is extremely popular in the market.
I have expertise and skills in advanced MS Excel. Can I attend other modules in the Business Analysis training Gurgaon?
Of course, we offer the candidate with the freedom to choose any module as per their requirement for which the Business Analyst Course fee and timings will be different.
The Business Analyst Course is designed in such a manner that it can easily be completed within 90 hours. On average it will take around two months for an individual to complete the Business Analyst Training depends on his or her class Preference.
There are no major eligibility criteria to attend the Business Analyst Training Course except for having a graduation degree in any field. Although, having graduation in IT field and some basic information of programming can be beneficial but not mandatory.
We have the most certified and qualified trainers with over 10 to 15 years of experience in the business analysis field. They have been providing Business Analysis Training to the students for many years and also conduct lectures and seminars to clear the doubts of the students.
Will I easily get job placement as a Business Analyst after completing the Business Analysis certificate program?
We do not guarantee easy job placement after the Business Analyst Training, however, we do provide 100% Job Placement Support where the student will be sent to various organizations where interviews are being conducted until they are selected. It depends on the ability of the individual which they will certainly grasp during our Business Analyst Training Course.