Expert Java Training Course
Furnish the skills of fresher/Experienced at corporate by delivering industry admirable certification for Core & Advanced java training.
Live project training for Core & Advanced Java through expert java devloper with 10-12 years of experience.
Placement assistance would be 100% after completion of 70% Expert Java training our dedicated placement team arrange interview till placement.
Unfold your skills with corporate level with technical test series with Expert Java Practical Training to furnish aptitude.
Experience unique and lively – Real time projects learning & case study for learners at SLA’s workshop.
Complete assistance for fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes to the Learners.
Expert (Core & Advanced) Java Programme Modules
Core Java (Including Java 7 & Java 8)
- Understanding Requirement: Why Java?
- Why Java is important to the Internet?
- Securities walls in Java.
- Java on Windows/Linux platform.
- Why Java on top in industry.
- Java Virtual Machine Architecture.
- Class loading process by Class loaders.
- Bootstrap Loader.
- Extension Loader.
- System Loader.
- Relationship between loaders.
- Role of just in Time Compiler (JIT).
- Execution Engine.
- Data Types, Variables and Arrays.
- Control Statements.
- Object Oriented Paradigms.
- The Four OOP Principles: (Encapsulations, Inheritance, and Polymorphism).
- CLASS Fundamentals.
- Command Line Arguments.
- Learning Static Initializer.
- Declaration of Objects.
- Instance Variable Hiding.
- Overloading and Overriding of Methods.
- Up casting.
- Down casting.
- Understanding of Access Controls: Private public and protected.
- Learning Nested and Inner Classes.
- Dynamic Method Dispatching.
- Using Abstract Classes.
- Using Final to Prevent Overriding & Inheritance.
- Garbage Collection.
- Defining a Package.
- Understanding CLASSPATH.
- Importing Packages.
- Access protection.
- Defining and Implementing an Interface.
- Abstract Classes vs. Interfaces.
- Adapter Classes.
- Anonymous Classes.
- Fundamentals of Exception Handling.
- Types of Exceptions.
- Learning Exceptions Handlers.
- Try and Catch.
- Multiple Catch Clauses.
- Nested Try Statements.
- Throw, Throws and Finally.
- Creating Custom Exceptions.
- Learning String Operations
- Learning Character Extractions
- Learning String Comparisons
- Understanding of String Buffer Class
- String Builder Class
- String versus String Buffer.
- Special methods of String and String Buffer.
- What to choose between String and String Buffer.
- Premain, Method, Object size.
- Autoboxing, Unboxing.
- Java Compiler API.
- Switch with String
- Multi Catch
- Try with Resources
- Type Inference
- Numeric Literals
- Lambda Expression
- Functional Interfaces
- Method References
- Stream Filter
- Default Methods
- forEach method
- Optional class
- The Collection Interfaces (List, Set, SortedSet)
- The Collection Classes (ArrayList, LinkedList, HashSet, TreeSet)
- Differences b/w HashSet, HashMap and HashTable.
- Differences between other Collection Classes.
- Accessing a Collection via an Iterator.
- Working with Maps.
- Working with Comparators, Comparable.
- The Legacy Classes and Interfaces (Enumeration, Vector, Stack, Dictionary, Hashtable).
- Difference b/w Non Legacy and Legacy Interfaces and Classes.
- Date and Time Handling.
- Usage of Property File.
- Define the Locale.
- Defining multiple types of locale using multiple property files.
- Resource Bundle.
- Fetching text from Resource Bundle
- Java Thread Model.
- Lifecycle of a Thread.
- Creating a Thread: Extending Thread.
- Implementing Runnable.
- Creating Multiple Threads and Context Switching.
- Synchronization: Methods and Statements.
- Inter-thread Communication.
- Thread Local.
- Dead Lock.
- Executor Framework.
- Shutdown Hookup and Re-entrant Locking.
- Cyclic Barrier and CountDownLatch
- File Handling.
- Binary Systems.
- Character Streams.
- Stream Tokenizer.
- String Tokenizer.
- GzipOutputStream Class.
- Data Encryption & Decryption.
- Determining the Class of an Object
- Getting Information about Class’s modifiers, fields, methods, constructors and super classes
- Finding out constant and method declaration belong to an interface
- Creating an instance of a class whose name is not known until runtime
- Greeting and setting value of an object’s field if field name is unknown until runtime
- Invoking a method on an object if the method is unknown until runtime
- Creating a new array whose size and component type are not known until runtime
- JDBC Drivers
- 4 Ways of Getting Database Connection
- Statements, Callable statement, Prepared statement and their differences.
- Metadata, Result Set MetaData, Database MetaData and their differences.
- Scroll able & Uneatable Result Set.
- Batch Updates.
- Data Source & Connection Pooling.
- Connection Pooling using Data Source.
- Performance increase using Connection Pool.
- Row Sets
- Transactions (Commit, Rollback, Save point).
- Single Tier.
- Two Tier.
- Three Tier.
- N Tier.
- Web Components.
- Business Components.
- Container Types.
- Container Services.
- Document Type Definition (DTD)
- Xml Parsers
- Document Object Module (DOM)
- Simple API for XML (SAX)
- Introduction to Web Programming.
- Advantages of Servlets.
- Servlet Lifecycle.
- Difference between a simple java class and a servlet class.
- Request Dispatching.
- Types of Session Tracking.
- Event Listener.
- File Uploading / File Downloading.
- Packages used to develop a Servlet.
- JSP Architecture.
- Servlet Lifecycle versus JSP Lifecycle
- Difference between a Servlet class and a JSP page
- What to choose between a Servlet and a JSP
- Integration of a JSP and a Servlet in a single application
- JSP Elements.
- JSP implicit Objects.
- Custom Tags.
- Using Tags of JSTL.
- Expression Language
- Exception Handling in JSP.
- Embedding core java in a JSP using Scriplets.
- Demonstration of a JSP and Servlet in a single application.
- My Eclipse 8.0.
- NetBeans 6.5.
- Apache Tomcat 6.0.
- JBoss 4.0, 6.1 & 6.3
- Tomcat 7 & 8
Spring & Hibernate J2EE Frameworks
Basics of Spring
- What is Spring
- Spring Modules
- Spring Application
Spring with IDE
- Spring in Myeclipse
- Spring in Eclipse
- Constructor Injection
- CI Dependent Object
- CI with collection
- CI with Map
- CI Inheriting Bean
- Setter Injection
- SI Dependent Object
- SI with Collection
- SI with Map
- CI vs SI
- Factory Method
- AOP Terminology
- AOP Implementations
- Point cut
Spring JDBC Module
- JDBCTemplate Example
Spring MVC Module
- Introduction to Spring MVC
- Spring MVC Flow
- Spring MVC Components
- MVC Forms
- Spring CRUD operation
- Basic Authentication and Authorization
- Custom Authentication and Authorization
Spring with ORM
- Spring with Hibernate
- Spring with JPA
- Spring with JAXB
- Spring with Junit
- Spring with log4j
- Spring with JAX – RS
Framework – Hibernate
- Hibernate Introduction (including Architecture)
- Hibernate Dialect classes
- Hibernate Cascade
- Hibernate Connection pool
- Hibernate Inheritance Mapping
- Hibernate Relational Mapping
- Hibernate Query Language
- Hibernate Criteria Query Language
- Hibernate Named Query
- Hibernate Native SQL
- Hibernate Caching
- Hibernate Integration(log4j+Spring)
Web Services & Design Patterns
Please find the course details. Classes and Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of Module
|Java Course Module||Duration|
|Core Java (Module 1)||25 Hours|
|Core +Advanced Java (Module 1 & 2)||50 – 55 Hours|
|Core +Advanced + Spring + Hibernate + REST||60 – 65 Hours|
|Core +Advanced + Spring + Hibernate + REST + Design Pattern||70 – 75 Hours|
|Java Course Schedule||Course Timing|
|Monday to Friday||8:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Monday to Friday||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Monday to Friday||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Monday to Friday||4:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday/Sunday||8:00 | 12:00 | 2:00 | 4:00|
|Sunday||8:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||4:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
In the Java training course, the Java instructors will be highly-skilled professionals from the IT industry from the leading companies with years of experience.
Yes, you can go for Java Training Course. All you need to do is to have prior programming experience and know the basic concepts like flow controls, functions, and variables/scopes. You should be familiar with the concept of object-oriented programming.
At SLA Consultants Gurgaon, you will get Java Real-time project Training for Core & Advanced Java through our professional Java developers with 10-12 years of experience.
Java is an object-oriented programming language. Java is portable as Java programs can get converted into Java Bytes Codes executed on any operating system. Java is a robust language with brilliant management and without any pointer allocations.
Yes, we do. SLA also offers Java Training Course in Delhi and Noida. You can visit our institute for more information or queries.
We offer industry-accepted Certification for Core & Advanced Java Training. Here you can enhance your skills as a fresher or experienced at the corporate level.