Robotic Process Automation-RPA Training Course
Furnish the skills of fresher/Experienced at corporate by delivering industry admirable certification for RPA training.
Complete practical training by expert Sr. Lead Analyst/Technical Analyst With having 10+ Years of experience.
Placement assistance would be 100% after completion of 70% RPA training our dedicated placement team arrange interview till placement.
Unfold your skills with corporate level with technical test series with Robotic Process Automation Practical Training to furnish aptitude.
Experience unique and lively – Real time projects learning & case study for learners at SLA’s workshop.
Complete assistance for fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes to the Learners.
Robotic Process Automation software helps the works to bring outcomes that are advantageous for them and their organization. Robotic software is programmed by the humans which is quite easier than guiding a fresher that has just joined the organization. Robotic Automation also helps organizations to meet the needs of their clients within time even if there are some complex jobs involved. There are different types of RPA tools available in the market, such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, OpenSpan and WorkFusion. The blue prism robotic automation software platform was introduced by the CTO and Co-founder of Blue Prism, Dave Moss. He demonstrates how qualified operational business teams use this technology for cost-effectively and quickly build process automation to sustain operational demands and increasingly varying business initiatives, within the framework managed by IT. Blue prism robotic automation is basically a strategy to deploy machines with the objective of performing tasks that are normally performed by humans at the employee’s level. Learners can choose Blue-Prism RPA as career as well as Blue-Prism Training Course in Gurgaon. Normally, machines are built to mimic the tasks or actions performed by humans under supervision. Undoubtedly, machines or automated devices simply eliminate the possibility of errors and users can get results exactly in the manner they want. Blue Prism Robotic automation has eliminated a lot of manual data entries, processing work, high-risk and low-return, and allowing employees to perform multiple duties at one time.
UiPath is an Advanced Robotic Process Automation Tool which is designed to be used for Windows desktop automation. This tool is used for the automation of the redundant or repetitive tasks so that the human intervention can be eliminated. It has the power to convent the tedious tasks into UI automation to make the work quicker and easier.
RPA-Automation Anywhere is not basically a technology – it is a tool which is especially developed for Robotic Process Automation. This tool helps in automating repetitive logic based jobs, offering end-to-end business processes for a company. It helps any organization in deploying a digital workforce to complete business processes.
Most of the big organizations look for the professional RPA developers. You can go for this RPA Training Course to know the insights of the automation world and grab better job opportunities. SLA Consultants Gurgaon offers RPA Certification Course by highly skilled corporate trainers. Our experts have specially designed Robotic Process Automation Training Course for those aspiring learners who want to become a highly-skilled RPA developer.
SLA Consultants Gurgaon is amongst the best institutes that deliver most Professional Robotic Process Automation Training Course in Gurgaon/Gurugram. Our RPA Training Course will help you to master all the concepts included in Robotic Process Automation using advanced tools like Blue Prism, UiPath and Automation Anywhere, helping you become the professional RPA developer. We offer a learning platform for those aspiring students who are passionate about upgrading their skills and building a strong pathway towards their successful career. We are equipped with the most experienced and professional developers focusing on understanding and solving our students’ problems. Our corporate instructors will help you to have good command on RPA tools, helping you to develop a cost-effective and high-quality RPA system that will accelerate your business processes with optimal speed. We offer updated RPA training material, online support, RPA Live Project Training, workshop sessions to help our learners to build their knowledge and skills to reach their professional goals. We do provide 100% Placement Assistance to the candidates and prepare them for interviews. Each of our students will get a trusted certification at the completion of the Robotic Process Automation Training Course.
RPA Certification Training Course is mainly divided into three modules, each offering theoretical and practical knowledge as per the requirements of IT/ITES/BPO/KPO industries. Our RPA Blue Prism concept will give you the complete knowledge about running a process, process flow, input and output parameters, data types, object studio, error management, work queues, and release management. Our RPA Uipath Practical Training Course will include topics like managing variables and arguments, control activities, recording, data scraping, selectors, automating terminals and mainframes, databases connection and much more. Our third module of RPA Training Course is Automation Anywhere. Robotic Process Automation Course will cover the concepts like automation anywhere architecture, dashboard, task editor, types of bots, task bots and recordings, commands and types of automation.
We offer excellent admin support for our learners to help them scheduling or rescheduling classes as per their comfort. RPA Certification Training Institute also provide doubt clearing classes on both weekdays and weekends. What’s more, our RPA Certification Training Course will also include timely assignments, handouts and real-time interaction with clients under the supervision of the experts.
Nowadays, many organizations are having one common agenda – implementation of digitization and automation. Robotic Process Automation or RPA is contributing the most in achieving such agendas for organizations. RPA can give your business an edge over the competition, help you to invest more into innovation with lesser risks and help your operations and teams get more involved in automating the organization. We have shortlisted some of the most important benefits of learning RPA and becoming a certified RPA developer.
- Top organizations look for highly skilled, certified RPA experts that can fulfill their all demands, maintain the data, and handle their processes without any complications. Robotic Process Automation Training Course can make you familiar with core concepts in the RPA
- Robotic Process Automation Training allows experts to take the most crucial decisions and handle multiple situations. Automation helps in uplifting the business profit.
- During RPA Cerification Training Course, the developers will gain potential and knowledge about various stages of Blue Prism technology and understand the flow of activities in the process.
- RPA Blue Prism technology is now gaining a lot of demand. It permits the software to mimic human behavior. It contributes the most in lessening down the workload of an employee.
- The scope of growth in the RPA field is highly superior. You can find more advanced job profiles, promising a flourishing career in different business sectors like banking, telecom, IT and BPO.
You can join our RPA Training Course in Gurgaon/Gurugram to achieve your goals. We offer Industry-accepted RPA Certification Course that can help you to pursue a career in Robotic Process Automation.
Course Duration: 30 – 40 HRS for each RPA tool with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers-Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for below Modules-Weekdays/Weekend
SLA Consultants Gurgaon – Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Certification Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
Robotic Process Automation Programme Modules
RPA – Blue Prism
- Setting up and getting started with Blue Prism
- Basic Skills
- Running a Process
- Process Validation
- Decision Stage
- Calculation Stage
- Data Items
- Rule based decision
- Collections, Circular paths and Loop
- Pages for Organization
- Set Next Stage
- Collections and Loops
- Pages for Organization
- Controlling Play /Debug mode /Step in/ out / over
- Inputs, Output and Startup Parameters
- Data item Visibility
- Data types
- Stepping and Pages
- Data Item Visibility
- Data Types
- Control Room
- Process Outputs
- Object studio and Process studio, differences
- Creating a Business Object Application Modeler/Accessibility Mode, Win32 mode, HTML Mode
- Spying Elements
- Attribute Selection
- Action Stages
- BO stages
- Attach and Detach
- Action inputs and outputs
- Data items as Inputs
- Exception Handling
- Recover and Resume
- Throwing Exceptions
- Preserving the current exception
- Exception Bubbling
- Exception Blocks
- Work Queue Configuration
- Pause and Resume
- Queue Item
- Safe Stop
- Collection Action
- Choice Stage
- Log Viewer
- Process and Object references
- Export and Import
- Packages and Releases
- System Manager
- Process / Business Object grouping
- Undefined Collection
- Data item Initialization and Exposure
- Casting, Code stage and Run Mode
- Active Accessibility
- Application Manager Mode
- Global send keys and Clicks
- Command Line, Resource system
- Environmental Locking
- Initialize and Clean up
- Attribute Tinkering /Match type, Match index and Ordinal
- Dynamic Attributes and Relative positions
RPA – UiPath Training Course
- The User Interface
- The Workflow Designer Panels
- The Main Panel
- The Activities Panel
- The Library Panel
- The Project Panel
- The Properties Panel.
- The Outline Panel
- The Output Panel
- Types of Workflows
- State Machines
- From Design ribbon
- From the context menu or with a keyboard shortcut
- From the Variables panel
- Removing Variables
- Browsing for .Net Variable Types
- Promoting Variables to Global Scope
- Removing Arguments
- Importing New Namespaces
- Assign Activity
- Delay Activity
- Do While Activity
- If Activity
- Switch Activity
- While Activity
- For Each Activity
- Exceptions and Debugging
- Break Activity and few more.
- Input Methods
- Output or Screen Scraping
- Example of Using Data Scraping
- PDF and Email
- Full versus Partial Selectors
- UiPath Explorer
- Mouse and Keyboard Activities
- Text Activities
- OCR Activities
- Image Activities
- Terminal wizard
- Terminal Activities
- Advanced Activities
- Supported providers
- Databases Collection
RPA – Automation Anywhere Training Course
- Why does IT market need RPA
- What is the Existing System or Utilities in IT INDUSTRY
- Goal of the RPA
- Where RPA suits in IT Industry
- Versions of Automation Anywhere since 2003
- Automation Anywhere Architecture
- Client registration with Control Room
- Features of Task Editor
- Different sections in AA Tool
- Task Bots
- Meta Bots
- IQ Bots
- Web Recorder
- Smart Recorder/Object Recorder
- Screen Recorder
- UI layer or Regular Automation: Majorly tool Talks and suits web application
- Surface automation: Non-integrated windows/ERP/web applications
- App Integration: The use of the command and when/where it fit and works
- Active Directory
- Citrix Automation
- Email Automation
- Excel and Excel Session
- Files and Folders Handling Mechanism
- IF condition
- Image recognization
- Insert Key Strokes
- Insert Mouse Click
- Insert Mouse Move
- Insert Mouse Scroll
- Insert Mouse Scroll
- Internet Connection
- Launch Website
- Log To File
- Loop command
- Manage Windows Controls
- Message Box
- Open Program/file
- Objects Cloning
- PDF integration
- Reading Form Fields
- PGP Command: Security types i.e. Passphrase, Public key mechanism
- Prompt Mechanism
- Read from CSV / Text: Different and benefit of this Command from Excel command
- Run Scripts
- Calling Scripts and Capturing output
- Screen Capture
- Send Mail
- String Operation
- System command Features
- Task Command
- Run Task: Sub Task Calling and Mapping Variable
- Terminal Automation
- Variable Command
- Wait Command and Different from Delay Command
- Web Actions/Recording
- Web Services
- RESTL web services
- SOAP Web services
- Window Actions
- Meta Bot
- IQ Bot
- Web Control Roomm
- Upload/Download Task and Deploy Project
- Add Clients
- User Management
- Operations Room
- Assisted Automation
- Auto Trigger Automation
- Event triggergement
- JAVA Settings
- IE Settings
- Flex/ Silver Light Settings
Please find the Robotic Process Automation course details.
Duration of Module
|RPA Course Module||RPA Course Duration|
|RPA – Blue Prism||35 (Hours)|
|RPA – UiPath||35 (Hours)|
|RPA Automation Anywhere||35 (Hours)|
|RPA Course Schedule||RPA Course Timing|
|Monday to Friday||8:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Monday to Friday||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Monday to Friday||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Monday to Friday||4:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday/Sunday||8:00 | 12:00 | 2:00 | 4:00|
|Sunday||8:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||4:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
Our RPA Training Course is divided into three 35 hours course modules. Our admin support helps you to schedule and reschedule your classes as per requirement.
We have highly skilled corporate trainers who will be teaching each course module. They have more than 10 years of experience and high-knowledge in this field. They focus on educating the learners in a way that they become an expert in simplifying the complex requirements of the business industry.
RPA Certification is widely famous and the experts can get some of the best jobs. The certified RPA professionals can earn more than any other technology experts.
RPA Certification Course allows the learners to gain deep knowledge on how to deploy the robotic workforce. RPA experts can easily improve their skills and knowledge in the domains like Infrastructure, Administrative and installation of Blue Prism.
The individuals who can apply for RPA Training Course include fresh graduates, working professional in business management and intelligence, IT engineer, digital marketing professional and any who want to pursue the career in RPA.