MEAN Stack Training Course
Furnish the skills of fresher/Experienced at corporate by delivering industry admirable certification for MEAN Stack Developer training.
Live project training for MEAN Stack Development through expert MEAN Stack Developer & Engineer Lead with 8-10 years of experience.
Placement assistance would be 100% after completion of 70% MEAN Stack Developer training our dedicated placement team arrange interview till placement.
Unfold your skills with corporate level with technical test series with MEAN Stack Developer Practical Training to furnish aptitude
Experience unique and lively – Real time projects learning & case study for learners at SLA’s workshop.
Complete assistance for fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes to the Learners.
- About MEAN Stack Training
- Why Learn MEAN Stack Developement
- MEAN Stack Developer Programme Details
SLA Consultants Gurgaon offers MEAN Stack Development Course by the best industry expert instructors and ensures your expertise on MEAN Stack Development. You can achieve your goals in the field of web development by acquiring >strong>MEAN Stack Certification Course from SLA
which can make you an expert at MEAN Stack Web Development. Register with us, as we believe in exploring super-advanced and efficient web development technology in our MEAN Stack Developer Certification Course. SLA Consultant Gurgaon is a famous IT and Non-IT Training Consultants’ firm offering the Best Industry-Oriented MEAN Stack Web Development Training to fresh and experienced in Gurgaon/Gurugram.
- MEAN Stack Web Development Course will teach you how to develop and route single page applications. You will also learn how to write express and consume back-end web services.
- MEAN Stack Developer Certification Course is also suitable for those entrepreneurs and web developers who want to build and test their own web applications using MEAN Stack.
- In MEAN Stack web development, MongoDB is known to be as a NoSQL database that makes any business more scalable and agile.
- MEAN Stack Certification Training Course will give you the knowledge of networking, User interface, APIs, database, security and a lot more. All of these concepts are widely famous in the web development industry.
- MEAN Stack developer will get the countless job opportunities in the IT sector. Becoming an expert of MEAN Stack will take you to the advanced level of web development. Many MNCs look for highly skilled web developers.
- MEAN Stack is open source and is completely free to use. MEAN Stack can benefit a business in terms of maintaining the overall expenses lower. It also allows code sharing and reusability within the stack. Hence, development time and cost can be reduced.
- Node.js is considered as the heart of the MEAN Stack due to its outstanding performance. Hiring MEAN Stack Developer has increased from past couple of years. These developers are more flexible and scalable.
- You can build enterprise apps, real-time applications, complimentary business applications, multimedia streaming apps and web apps using big data.
Course Duration: 100 – 110 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers-Mean Stack PHP Development Training for 6 Modules-Weekdays/Weekend
SLA Consultants Gurgaon – MEAN Stack PHP Web Development Certification Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
MEAN Stack Developer Programme Modules
MEAN Stack Training Course
- Understanding CSS3.
- Using CSS3 advance Tag and Attributes selectors.
- Clear fix with CSS3.
- CSS3 Rounded Coners.
- CSS3 Box shadow properties.
- CSS3 Text Shadow properties.
- CSS3 Background Gradients.
- Making beautiful buttons using CSS3.
- CSS3 Transformations Properties.
- CSS3 Rotate, Translate, Skew, Scale properties.
- CSS3 transitions.
- CSS3 transitions delays.
- CSS3 transition functions.
- CSS3 keyframes.
- Creating animations Using Keyframes
- Animating web pages using CSS3.
- Mixing CSS3 and JQuery animations to create advance plugins.
- CSS3 Image slideshow.
- CSS3 Media Queries.
- Understanding Responsive Layouts.
- Making Basic Responsive Layout in CSS3 Media Query.
- Making Advance Website Template in CSS3 Media Query.
- What is HTML5?
- How is HTML5 different from XHTML.
- Drawbacks of XHTML.
- HTML5 future uses.
- Understanding HTML5 doctype.
- HTML5 Basic tags.
- HTML5 Advance Tags.
- Replacing XHTML Divs with HTML5 advance tags.
- Making a website template using HTML5.
- Fixing HTML5 compatibility issues in different browsers.
- HTML5 SHIV.
- Making HTML5 compatible in IE-8 and lesser using HTML5 SHIV.
- HTML5 custom data attributes.
- Holding custom data in HTML5 data attributes.
- Working with HTML5 data attributes and jQuery.
- Understanding HTML5 Canvas.
- Drawing runtime graphics and Animations using HTML5 Canvas.
- Events handling.
- Control Structure.
- Writing functions.
- Tag and ID selector.
- Working with arrays.
- JQuery syntax.
- JQuery selectors.
- Creating, inserting, and manipulating web page content.
- JQuery predefined functions.
- Understanding JQuery plugins.
- Using event ready handlers that work across browsers.
- Working with JQuery effects, such as showing, hiding, sliding and fading page elements.
- JQuery callback functions.
- Creating custom animations with specialized properties and options.
- JQuery events.
- Understanding Elements Hierarchy.
- Using the JQuery UI plug-in to give pages a polished look.
- Developing JQuery applications and Plugins (like Facebook and Twitter).
- Making JQuery sliding menus.
- Making JQuery lightbox.
- Making JQuery image slider.
- Making JQuery image slideshow.
- Making jQuery Image Carousel.
- Making JQuery Image Zoom viewer.
- Making JQuery Collapsable Menu.
Introduction to MongoDB
- Installing MongoDB
- The current SQL/NoSQL landscape
- Document-oriented vs. other types of storage
- Mongo’s featureset
- Common use-cases
- MongoDB databases
- MongoDB Collections
- MongoDB Documents
CRUD Operations in MongoDB
- Working with equality
- Query operators
- Building complex queries
- Updating documents
- Deleting documents
- Creating documents
Introduction to Mongoose
- Word on ORM/ODM
- Installing mongoose
- Connecting to MongoDB from mongoose
Core concepts of Mongoose
- Understanding mongoose schemas and datatypes
- Working with Models
- Using modifiers in schema
- Using virtual fields
- Optimizing query performance by enabling indexes
- Working with hooks
- Validation of model data
- Creating custom static methods
- Creating custom instance methods
- CRUD operations with Mongoose
Express.js Introduction & Setup
- Installing express
- First App with express – Demo
- Little about routes
- Little about Express middleware
- Serving static files with express
- Express application generator
- What is Express.js?
Routing in Depth
- Route Methods
- Parametrized Routes
- Route Handlers
- Express Router
Types of middleware
- Error middleware
- Bodyparser, cookie parser, session management
- Types of middleware
- What are template engines
- Securing routes
- Debugging in Express
- Realtime programming with Socket.io
Scaling nodejs applications
- The Child process model
- exec, spawn, and fork functions
- Using the Cluster module
Module 3.1 – AngularJS
- Introduction to Single-Page-Apps (SPA)
- Fitment of AngularJS
- How AngularJS Web App Works
- Bindings: declarative connections between data and on-screen
- Angular Expressions
- Root Scope
- solated Scopes
- Understanding Digest Loop
- Simple Routing
- Nested Routing
- Inbuilt Filters
- Writing custom filters
- Forms and Validation
- Organizing your code with modules i.e. MVW*
- Dependency injection
- Get Data from Web Services
- Inbuilt Services
- Writing your own Services
- Types of custom Services
- Inbuilt Directives
- Writing your own Custom Directives
- Events and event propagation
- Concept of Promises in Detail
- Using Deferred Objects
- Assignment after every session
Module 3.2 – 2.x/4.x Course
- Modules, Components, expressions & ng-model
- 1-way-2-way binding, interpolations, template binding, cloning & event binding.
- @Input, @Output & Eventemitters.
- Angular Component Life Cycle.
- Providers, Services, and Dependency Injection.
- SPA(Single Page Application) using Routing.
- Validation using Angular forms.
- Making HTTP POST calls to REST service (WebAPI) using Angular 2.
- Lazy loading using Angular 2.
- Use WebPack for Angular 2 application.
- HashLocation strategy
Introduction to Node.js
- What is Node.js?
- How to install Node.js using pre-compiled binaries?
- Install Node.js using NVM
- History and usage of Node.js
- Understanding Modules
- Understanding Events
- Node Exploration
- Using NPM (Node Packaged Modules)
- Handling Exceptions
Events and Streams
- Event Emitter class
- Reading and writing streams
- Cashing and object creation
- Using Pipe
- Duplex steam
- Handling HTTP Routes
- Navigation Route options
- Layout with jade
Using Node.js in the web
- Web requests
- Building web server
- Web sockets requirements
- Real-time interaction with socket.io
Creation of web application using Express.js
- Installing and configuring Express.js
- Creating views and forms with Jade
- Cookies and sessions
- Authorization and authentication
- Error handling
- Decouple Code
- Writing tests
- Super tests
Database and sessions
- Building database connection
- Database queries and schemas
Scaling Node application
- Child process model
- Exec, fork and spawn functions
- Cluster module
Monitoring and advanced features
- Monitor Node.js functions
- Detecting memory leaks
- Configuration Node processes
- Technical Assignments (5 Assignments)
- Aptitude Test Papers like (HCL, IBM, Wipro etc.)
- Resume Design By Dedicated Placement Cell
- Mockup Interview by Corporate Professionals
- Schedule Interview with valid reference in Software Companies
- For B.Tech /MCA Industrial Training: Real Time Project based Training and projects for College Submission/Industrial Training Certificate.
Please find the MEAN Stack Developer course details. Classes and Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of Module
|MEAN Stack Developer Course Module||Course Duration|
|MEAN Stack||80 Hours|
|MEAN Stack Developer Course Schedule||Course Timing|
|Monday to Friday||8:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Monday to Friday||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Monday to Friday||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Monday to Friday||4:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday/Sunday||8:00 | 12:00 | 2:00 | 4:00|
|Sunday||8:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||4:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
Yes, you will be rewarded with 100% genuine certification that will make your resume more capable of grabbing job opportunities. Certification is provided at the end of the MEAN Stack Developer Training Course.
During your MEAN Stack Web Development Training Course, you will be taught by our highly skilled and experienced trainers. They will focus on each student and try to solve their all doubts and problems.
We are offering 100-110 hours MEAN Stack PHP Development Training which is divided into 6 modules, scheduled in weekdays or weekends as per request. Our highly skilled corporate trainers will be joining you for the MEAN Stack Developer Training Course.
Nowadays, MEAN Stack development has managed to gain a gradual popularity in the web development, app development, database management, and web server configuration. MEAN Stack Training Course will help you to become eligible for various job profiles like software developer, database manager, network operator and more.
Yes, you will be receiving assignments, updated MEAN Stack development course material to improve your skills. We also have live projects for students to work on.